St. Teresa of Avila - Bodega Church
18" x 24" Poster
* St. Teresa of Avila Bodega, Sonoma County, California, Coastal
WCP-859 (18x24 Art Print, Wall Decor Travel Poster)
* A California Historical Landmark, the church is still in use today and is the oldest church in continuous use in Sonoma County.
* Much of Bodega was used for exterior filming in Alfred Hitchcock's film, The Birds.
* In 1843, Captain Stephen Smith established the first West Coast lumber mill near Bodega. Around the same time, John A. Sutter bought land from the Russians.
* Located in the picturesque village of Bodega – a visitor's discovery.
This original high-quality art print from WineCountryPosters brags sharp detail and vivid imagery of Sonoma Coastal - St. Teresa of Avila Bodega WCP-859 (18x24 Art Print, Wall Decor Travel Poster). Printed on heavy stock paper using a high-end digital printing press guarantees: color accuracy, durable imaging, and the highest print resolution available. This print is 100% Made in America. Paper size measures 18 x 24 with an image size of 15 x 21 in, perfect for framing. We use only fine art inks, which are fade-resistant, museum-quality archival quality, with acid-free pigment. Art print will ship in a sturdy art tube, protected in a water-proof sleeve. WineCountryPosters is a dynamic art company that specializes in the California Wine Country's leading imagery. Our collection includes original works created by artist Warren Percell, home & office decor trends, vintage art, and more.
Price: $25. USD
Shipping: $6. USD for up to 3 posters or * FREE Shipping for 4 or more posters
California Residents subject to tax.