St. Teresa of Avila - Bodega Church
18" x 24" Poster
* St. Teresa of Avila Bodega Art Poster, Sonoma County, California, Coastal
WCP-859 (18x24 Art Print, Wall Decor Travel Poster)
* A California Historical Landmark, the church is still in use today and is the oldest church in continuous use in Sonoma County.
* Much of Bodega was used for exterior filming in Alfred Hitchcock's film, The Birds.
* In 1843, Captain Stephen Smith established the first West Coast lumber mill near Bodega. Around the same time, John A. Sutter bought land from the Russian
* Ansel Adams made the church the subject of a black and white photograph in 1953. The church is located directly next to the Bodega schoolhouse, which was the setting for the schoolhouse scene in Alfred Hitchcock's 1963 film, The Birds. The church was also seen in the film and Hitchcock attended services in the church.
* Located in the picturesque village of Bodega – a visitor's discovery.
This original high-quality art print from WineCountryPosters brags sharp detail and vivid imagery of Sonoma Coastal - St. Teresa of Avila Bodega WCP-859 (18x24 Art Print, Wall Decor Travel Poster). Printed on heavy stock paper using a high-end digital printing press guarantees: color accuracy, durable imaging, and the highest print resolution available. This print is 100% Made in America. Paper size measures 18 x 24 with an image size of 15 x 21 in, perfect for framing. We use only fine art inks, which are fade-resistant, museum-quality archival quality, with acid-free pigment. Art print will ship in a sturdy art tube, protected in a water-proof sleeve. WineCountryPosters is a dynamic art company that specializes in the California Wine Country's leading imagery. Our collection includes original works created by artist Warren Percell, home & office decor trends, vintage art, and more.
Price: $25. USD
Shipping: $6. USD for up to 3 posters or * FREE Shipping for 4 or more posters
California Residents subject to tax.